CITNM - Center for Innovation and Technology N. Mahalingam Inauguration
The first activity of the Kaizen College taking place at CITNM occurred on the 28th and 29th September.
The Kaizen Project Management, a training program that works with managing projects with a continuous improvement perspective.
Its main goal is to teach attendees how to increase quality and profitability, shortening project deadlines.
- Understand the role of continuous improvement in the good performance of a project
- Learn the Toyota method to manage projects, being able to achieve better quality results, reducing costs, lead time and Time to Market
- Learn strategic, tactical and operational tools for better project management
- Transition from a Traditional Management Method to a Lean Project Management
- Lean Project Management Principles
- Project Release
- Project Design (Milestones, Stage Gate Models)
- Project Mapping
- Last Planner System
- Obeya Control
- Risk Kanban
- Project Standards
- Project Management Practical Exercises
- Case Studies.